Looks like there are some issues with the Build and Pull processes and sometimes with files deletion as well in the current release.
Our team is currently investigating the issue and we will release a fix as soon as possible.
However if you are experiencing any problems with this processes please help us getting to the root cause of the issue by posting here some details.
- Please describe step-by-step your actions
- Check your Pending Changes tool window (you can open it from the Main Menu -> View Pending Changes) and let us know what is displayed there? E.g. only file that you're changing, or some other files, or metadata files or anything else.
- Provide some information about the TWS project where this issue happened:
- Your TWS project was created in the latest version or in one of the previous versions?
- The file that you've changing - was it created after the project was created?
- If previous answer is "yes" - was it created from TWS or from SF UI?
- Try doing all the steps you've described and then report us a bug using the TWS Main Menu -> Help -> Report a bug. Please ensure that "Attach Log file" checkbox is checked (you can review it content before sending to us, if you want).
If you don't want to share this information on the forum - please send me an email to email@example.com.
As a workaround for you while we're working on investigating and fixing this issue you can try creating a project once more and work with it. There's a big probability that you won't face with this issue there.