Thank you for your contacting us with this issue.
The reason for this issue is a number of symbols in a path of some file. The most often this applies to the path of some static resource.
There are two workarounds for this:
1) Please move whole your project folder in your file system to the higher level, for example to the root of a drive; in this case, please follow the next steps:
- close The Welkin Suite;
- move whole project folder to another directory;
- open The Welkin Suite;
- open your project using Main Menu -> File -> Open.
2) Please change the structure of your static resources on SF to decrease the nesting level for the files which are located deeply; in this case, please follow the next steps:
- download your static resources from Salesforce;
- change their structure;
- upload your static resources to Salesforce again;
- force the pull from Salesforce in The welkin Suite.
In addition, I kindly ask you to send us the crash log file that is created after this issue. You can find this file in your %temp% folder. The name of the file is 'MSBuild_[SomeGuid].failure'. This will help us to handle the TWS crash.