I thank the Welkin Suite team for the good work, Welkin is an appreciable programming environment.
This case is for field permission, in particular for its tracking on the repository.
I add a field to a custom object enabling it to all profiles, and I do this with Welkin Suite Object Editor. This funtions perfectly. Than I want to commit these changes: I expect a change to the .object xml file and N changes to the N profiles xml, containing the permission to the new field. However I see only changes to the .object xml, no changes to the profiles xml. If I open a profile xml I don't see any field permission tag. In this way I cannot keep my repo allineated in a proper way...