The Welkin Suite Forum

[Solved] Spire R1 Sign In fails 100% of the time.

Spire R1 Sign In fails 100% of the time.

• Please log in to reply

nigelhughes

Posted 27 Sep 2016 and edited 17 Feb 2018

Hi,
    I started up Welkin today to be met with a Sign In prompt (Signin.jpg). So enter my credentials welkinsuite.com credentials but am told "Incorrect username or Password" (Incorrect.jpg).
    I click the register link which takes me to wlekinsuite.com, where I am Logged in correctly with my welkinsuite.com credentials. Right in the middle of the page is a large download button, no direction on what to do. So I click the download button and am offered 2 options 30 day free trail or annual enterpise licence.
    I think "What happend to the free to use the beta version? What the hell it is a good product so I will move on." I need to get back working ASAP so I click the free version and will sort out payment later.
    So I now have a subcription for the 30 day trial (Subscription.jpg), I even got the email "Confirmation of The Welkin Suite IDE’s Trial subscription"
    So back to Welkin and the Sign In prompt again. Enter my credentials and am told once again "Incorrect username or Password" these are the exact same credentials that the subscription is against. The same credentials for welkinsuite.com and the same ones I'm useing to post this bug report.
    Uninstall + reinstall made no difference. I'm prevented from using Welkin and doing my work. What is going on?
    Please resolve this is very important.
    Nigel
    www.fairsail.com

Attached Files

5 replies to this topic

kate.dulko

Posted 27 Sep 2016

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your contacting us with this information and thank for your decision to use The Welkin Suite Spire R1 production version of the IDE.

The reason for the error about the incorrect credentials, in your case, is that you have used your email for log in.

Please use your Username 'nigelhughes' for this.

I kindly ask to let me know if this will solve the issue you are faced with.

Thank you,

Kate

Kate Dulko
      Customer Relations

The Welkin Suite

twitter: @KateDulko
      skype id: d_katerina
      e-mail: kate.dulko@welkinsuite.com

Benoy

Posted 28 Sep 2016

Same here. Provided correct creds but not able to login. Not able to work.

Benoy

Posted 28 Sep 2016

Resolved. I was using email as the username for loging into Welkin suite but email is not the username needed for IDE, where as in the forum email is.

kate.dulko

Posted 28 Sep 2016

Hi Benoy,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad that you can start using The Welkin Suite Spire R1.

Regards,

Kate

Kate Dulko
            Customer Relations

The Welkin Suite

kate.dulko

Posted 09 Jan 2017

Hi guys,

I want to inform you that we have changed the mechanism of log in to The Welkin Suite IDE, and now you can use your email or your username to get access to the IDE.

Please select the convenient for you way and enjoy developing using The Welkin Suite.

Regards,

Kate

Kate Dulko
              Customer Relations

The Welkin Suite

Boost Your Productivity. Get Started Today

Try Free Trial