For some of the projects Welkin Suite is now asking to "authorize" and to "Pull from Salesforce", even though I just logged in.
1) I created the project
2) changed a VisualForce page
3) Welkin Suite asked to "Authorize" and then opened a login page on the browser
This is one issue as it had never done that before
4) I login as requested
5) the page says "OK"
6) go back to the Welkin Suite dialog and click ok
7) Welkin Suite attempts to save but interrupts saying I need to "Pull from Salesforce"
This is another issue that never happen before
8) I try to pull from Salesforce as requested
9) Welkin Suite responds with the error message saying "could not save your changes possible reasons: - insufficient space - permissions - project files opened/blocked" (attached image)
This is the 3rd issue. No other apps have opened any of these files, the permissions haven't changed and there is plenty of space on the drive.
10) Later on, I attempt to save the change and although it gives the appearance of saving, it actually doesn't save.