I have assigned Windows sounds to the events Welkin Suite exposes (please see the attached image) and it is very useful to have an audible signal when a build succeeds or fails.
This is a feature that helps a lot when a Salesforce org is slow to respond and we start doing something else while we wait for the build to complete.
So my suggestion is to add the following Program Events so we can assign more audible hints for when they occur:
- "Pull from Salesforce" finishes or prompts to resolve conflicts
- "Run Tests" finishes running
- "Debug" finishes loading with success or failure
- "Data Loader" finishes operation with success or failure
- any other operations that involve waiting for a response from Salesforce