I think the following would greatly improve the experience:
- Specify how many rows have returned. Currently there is no way to know.
- Allow select & copy to clipboard of the cell, row and entire result set
- Allow export of the resultset to CSV at least.
- F5 is mapped to Build Selection. I am not sure what there is to build. It should be mapped to Execute SOQL when I am in that particular window.
- I'd love some intellisense when composing SOQL.
- When I click on a column to sort, the name of the column goes away. There is no way to tell how the column is sorted? Asc, Desc or in the order it came from SFDC.
- The grippy window between the SOQL text and results is so thin it takes a good while to grab it - so that I can resize them.
- When I fire off a query with a joined table (e.g. select id, name, Market__r.Name from accountMarket__c), I don't want the XML of the Market__c object. I want Market__r.Name.