Thank you for building this IDE! I was hoping that I could give a few design ideas to make Welkin Suite for Mac work better on a smaller screen.
I've included a screenshot of what I'm describing:
- There's extra chrome along the top if you're not using lightning previews.
- The tabs in the lightning previews for the "Component" and the files within that component are the same shape (unlike on the windows version).
- The file extensions aren't visible for the files within the components - making it difficult to distinguish which file is which (unlike the windows version).
- The Solution Explorer leaves a lot of extra white space on the left for the Solution and Project names - instead of making those "tree" levels, you could distinguish by using font size, bold, or a background color. This would leave more space for file names.
- File icons in the Solution Explorer are very similar no matter what the file type is. Maybe use icon colors and different shapes?