Thank you for your posts.
Dear user with the account name 'welkin.license01', may I please also ask you to send us your 'TWS_Installation.log' file. It will help us to solve the reason for the failed installation which you are faced with.
Timothy, thank you for sharing your log file with us. The reason for the failed TWS installation is that TheWelkinSuite.msi file was missed in a cash and this is why the IDE wasn't removed correctly.
In this case, I kindly ask you to use the additional application provided by Microsoft to fix the uninstall issue for The Welkin Suite IDE.
To download the tool, click on the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall
Here are some instructions on running this tool:
1. Please click the green 'Run Now' button on the site linked above and run the program downloaded.
2. Launch the application and click the 'Next' button.
3. Microsoft Fix It will scan the machine for Windows Install and Uninstall issues.
4. Please select 'Uninstalling'.
5. Select 'TheWelkinSuite' from the programs listed and click 'Next'.
6. Select 'Yes, try uninstall'.
7. Please make sure all the Listed issues are checked and click 'Next'.
8. You will get a result status notifying you that the process succeeded.
9. Select one of the feedback options and click 'Next'.
10. Click the 'Close' button.
Some of the options can have a little bit different names according to the operations system which you are using.
After this, you can install The Welkin Suite IDE again and please let me know if everything will be going well.