I think I am missing something in the Admin Panel. I have the below questions:
- When I double-click on an Object, for example, Account, then click on the Fields tab, I don't see all fields listed, but only a subset, like 9 or 10 fields. Please see screenshot 1, all the fields of the Account object are on the left side, but only 10 or so of these fields are displayed in the main pane! Please see photo 1.
- Another example, how can I only show 1 window when I click on the Object, instead of 2 (the default) - see screenshot 2 (default) and I want something like screenshot 3 to be the default one.
- When I click on a field to change its metadata, how can I close the right-side window that contains the details of the field (screenshot 4)?
- Why I can't access the Layouts? (screesnhot 5)
- Finally, how can I copy for example 100 fields from object A to object B in W=TWS? I have a task to move fields of an object to a totally new object, and I won't re-create all fields again. I guess there is a way to do so using the XML Editor in the Admin Panel in TWS?