I saw a demo of the Welkin Suite as part of the Portland Developers Group yesterday and was very impressed this morning I'm trying to evaluate the product and I'm running into issues setting up my Project.
1. File New Project
2. Enter Salesforce Sandbox Information (not OAuth)
I've verified that all of my credentials are correct. It doesn't appear to have any problems downloading the MetaData for our org, so its able to connect.
3. Choose Components
I'm just leaving the default components selected.
4. Synchronize Project - False, Ant Support - True (default)
5. Your project is on its way to you...
Results in the following error:
Sorry, we couldn't download your project files
- Problems with internet connect (I'm not having problems with any other tools, including MavenMate)
- Maintenance works at Salesforce (Not sure how to check for this, but again other apps aren't having issues)
- Invalid username/password (I've confirmed they are correct and it was able to download MetaData)
- Security token i snot specified or incorrect while IP is not whitelisted (Security token has been correctly provided)