I am using Welkin for the first time since early Beta. I am loving it so far and I know there are many things I can do to better my experience but also have some small items I'm hoping to resolve as well.
- How can I get the "Getting Started" window to stop opening each time I open a Solution?
- How can I open multiple Solutions at once? Seems it should be simple enough I just get lost in the clicks.
- Can I save my own "MetaData" list to be used by default for Solutions?
Is there more documentation/videos on:
- Setting up a Layout? I may just be click happy but I seems to keep flipping my pads from docked/hidden/removed/etc repeatedly. I'm still trying to discover what works best for me but Wondering if there is just more for me to read/watch to keep things from changing alot.
- People willing to send a screenshot of what your layouts are that work best for you?
- Using Logs instead of Dev Console? I find myself still using Dev Console more simply because I'm not as comfortable/haven't looked at them in Welkin yet so it seems "faster".
Thanks in advance!